Parmesan Pork Tenderloin
Click here to return to the Entrées-Pork page
Recipe used with permission by the National Pork Board. For more information about pork, visit PorkBeInspired.com
- 1 pound pork tenderloin
- 3 tablespoons bread crumbs, fine
- 1 tablespoon Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 small onion, thinly sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 small zucchini, OR summer squash, thinly sliced
- Cut tenderloin crosswise into 12 slices, approximately 3/4-inch thick. Place each slice on its cut surface and flatten with heel of hand to 1/2-inch thickness.
- Combine crumbs, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper; dredge pork slices to coat. Heat oil over medium-high heat in nonstick pan. Sauté pork for 2 to 3 minutes per side; remove and keep warm.
- Add onion, garlic and zucchini or squash to skillet and sauté 5 minutes or until tender.