Pecan-Crusted Beef And Cheese Spread
Click here to return to the Condiments, Glazes, Spreads And Relishes-Spreads page
Recipe and photo used with permission by the Texas Beef Council. For more beef information and recipes visit www.txbeef.org.
- 12 ounces sliced deli-style roast beef
- 24 ounces light cream cheese, softened
- 3 bunches green onions, chopped
- 6 ounces chopped pecans
- Dice beef into very small pieces (1/4-inch or less).
- In a large bowl, mix cream cheese, chopped onions, and diced beef thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into a ball, log, or mold.
- Cover with chopped pecans and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Chill for several hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve with assorted crackers or chips.