Pot Roast Like Mom Used To Make
Click here to return to the Entrées-Beef page
3 hours, 5 minutes
Recipe used with permission by the Texas Beef Council. For more beef information and recipes visit www.txbeef.org
- 2 pounds beef chuck roast
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package dry onion soup mix
- 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce
- Place pot roast in roasting pan.
- Spread cream of mushroom soup over roast and sprinkle dry onion soup mix over roast.
- Sprinkle with 6 dashes Worcestershire sauce.
- Place lid on pan and roast in 325°F oven for 3 hours.
- Test for doneness with a fork. Roast should be fork tender and pull apart easily.