Skillet Chicken And Pasta Dinner
Click here to return to the Casseroles And Skillets-Poultry page
Recipe and photo used with permission by the National Chicken Council. For more chicken information and recipes visit www.nationalchickenmonth.com.
- 1 package Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 (1-pound) package frozen pasta and vegetable mix with garlic seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Heat oil in large, deep skillet. Add chicken; cover and reduce heat to medium. Cook 4 to 5 minutes per side.
- Stir in frozen pasta and vegetables, 1/4 cup water and dried basil. Cook 8 to 10 minutes, until chicken is cooked through and vegetables are tender-crisp.
- To serve, top with grated cheese and sprinkle with parsley.