Click here to return to the Sauces And Gravies-Sauces page
Recipe and photo used with permission by the National Chicken Council. For more chicken information and recipes visit www.nationalchickenmonth.com.
- 2 ripe tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1 small red onion, coarsely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, coarsely chopped
- 1 7-ounce jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put all the sauce ingredients into a blender or food processor and process until smooth. Adjust seasoning and set aside.